Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sealings

There were days along the process that made everything worth it. Those days include Dec 1, 2007... The day Ally was sealed to her parents FOREVER!
The other day was Sept 4, 2010... The day Cayden was sealed to me and Daniel FOREVER!
One of the biggest blessing that have come into my life through adoption is Lori and Barton. The joys they have brought to my life are simply indescribable. Lori is truly like a sister to me, and a daughter to my mother. Having them in the sealing room was such a touching and moving experience. I can't begin to explain how wonderful it was seeing Ally become part of her family forever and then being able to have my son with me forever. It warms my heart, fills my soul, and brings a smile to my face!

1 comment:

CCmomma said...

your last two posts were beautiful . Thanks for sharing the very real feelings you have:) You are awesome!!!