Friday, March 2, 2012

I decide

There has been some unwanted and honestly UN-NEEDED negativity towards someone who was a guest blogger on my blog.  I want to put this out there for EVERYONE to read.....

I decide who posts on MY blog.  I go to them and ASK them if they would be interested in guest posting or answering some questions for me.  I DO NOT allow guest posts that come to me and ask me to post something.  I NEVER have and I NEVER will.  If you don't like the topics that I discuss or the guest bloggers that I allow on MY blog then you should come to ME!

I have clearly left contact info for ME on my blog.

Sorry that this is harsh and rude but I stand up for what I believe and I believe that harassing a person because of a choice that he or she made is WRONG!!!!!!!  I think it's wrong when people come at me for the decision I made to place Ally for adoption.  I think it's wrong when people come at me for the decision that I made to adopt Cayden.  I also think it's wrong when people come at me or my friends for their decision regarding THEIR CHILDREN!

I will have a guest blogger posting again tonight.  Her post will be frank and honestly something that I've been wanting to post for a while.

No comments: