Sunday, November 14, 2010

Grateful

Today I can't help but be grateful. Who am I kidding. I can't help but be grateful every day for Lori and Barton. They are simply AMAZING! Through everything I have been through since placement, including a failed marriage in which Barton walked me through the divorce process, they have ALWAYS been so supportive of me. Through the big events in my life they have always been there. Lori continually amazes me at how wonderful a mother she is to all their 5 children! They have never once made me feel unwelcome in their home. They have never once made me not feel special. They have always understood my feelings and been very helpful in everything I've gone through in the last little while. I truly don't know who I'd be if it weren't for them. They are angels in my life. So because I know Lori reads this blog ;).... Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments: