Monday, November 29, 2010

His real reason

After getting a phone call from Branden, (yes you read that right, he some how found my number and decided it would be a good idea to call me) the other night I have a NEW perspective on what was going through his head. For starters he doesn't care about my daughter, he never has. He was such a jerk to me when I decided to place my daughter for adoption not because he was "loosing" his child but because he was loosing me. He STILL compares everyone he dates to me (talk about living in the past) and at one point told the mother of his two children (also his ex-fiance) that he couldn't marry her because she just didn't live up to what I had been to him. Seriously.... I don't even know that I ever loved him! I feel like he was a means to getting Ally to her family and that's it. Some of the hurtful things he said to me got to me, they would get to any person who was pregnant and single, but not because I loved him. I had ALWAYS thought that he reasons for being against the adoption weren't what he was "claiming" they were.... and NOW I know it! He actually told me he's still in love with me.... WTF!!! I responded with "Well I'm completely and utterly 100% in love with my husband and wouldn't change a thing about my life." I am SO glad I handled the situation the way I did!!!

No comments: