Thursday, August 5, 2010

The beginning

I honestly and truly believe finding out your pregnant when you aren't in a serious committed relationship is the MOST terrifying thing in the world. I honestly believe I knew from the minute I was pregnant but that pregnancy test is sort of a mandatory in my book. When I first thought I was pregnant I went to my sister-in-law, who I use to go to when I knew I was in trouble, and asked her what to do. She told me about a free clinic in Ogden where I could get a pregnancy test done. I asked if she'd go with me. The next day we went in and I was only slightly relieved to hear that the test was negative. I say I was only slightly relieved because in my heart... I knew I was pregnant. The sweet old lady that told me and my sister-in-law the results said that if in 2 weeks I still hadn't started I should come back for another test. I automatically knew I'd be back.

No comments: